The New Mexico Tax Research Institute has a limited collection of books relevant to tax policy. These books are available for loan to our members upon request. Please contact NMTRI at 505-228-7129 if you desire to borrow any of these publications.
- Contemporary U. S. Tax Policy, Steuerle, Eugene, Urban Institute Press, 2004
- Encyclopedia of Taxation and Tax Policy, 2nd Edition, Cordes, Joseph; Ebel, Robert & Gravelle, Jane, , Urban Institute Press, 2005
- State Tax Policy: A Political Perspective, Brunori, David, Urban Institute Press, 2001.
- Streamlined Sales and Use Tax, Hellerstein, Walter and John A. Swain. Warren, Gorham & Lamont of RIA, 2004.
- New Mexico Government, Third Edition, Hain, Paul L. et. al. University of New Mexico Press, 1994.
- Public Finance and Public Policy. Jonathan Gruber. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2005.
- Tax Justice, the Ongoing Debate, Thorndyke, Joseph and Ventry, Dennis, Urban Institute Press, 2002
- West's Tax Law Dictionary, 1999 Edition, Smith, Robert Sellers, West Group Publishing, 1999